Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions and the use of the My Golf Pals website and are set out below. Please ensure you read through these carefully before placing your order.
My Golf Pals reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notification to you. Any changes will only apply to subsequent orders.
To order goods from this website you must be over the age of 18 years and resident of the United Kingdom.
All our prices include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current and prevailing rate and are INCLUSIVE of any delivery charges unless stated otherwise.
The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England. Any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- All our goods are subject to availability from our major suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the goods you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and where appropriate we will suggest an alternative. In the event that an alternative is not acceptable, a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- While we try and ensure that all prices, photographic and specification details are correct on our website, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or you do not respond, we will treat the order as cancelled. In this instance, if cancellation occurs, you will receive a full refund of monies paid.
- All specifications and measurements are approximate. Despite our efforts to be as accurate as possible, there may be a rare occasion that there is an error. We will notify you about it as soon as possible.
- Customised goods (embroidered or printed) are exempt from the 7-day right to return and are non-returnable except for genuine defects. Therefore, as we only deal with customised products, once an order is confirmed on the website this order cannot be cancelled.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within 15-20 working days from the date of artwork acceptance. However, delays are occasionally inevitable and beyond our control. If delivery is likely to be longer than the quoted 15-20 working days, My Golf Pals will contact you to agree a mutually acceptable revised delivery date.
- All deliveries are collected, routed and delivered subject to our selected carriers terms and conditions. As these vary by carrier we advise you to read them prior to placing your order.
- DPD: https://www.dpd.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.jsp
- Hermes https://www.myhermes.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.html
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please return the goods unused in their original packaging together with a copy of the receipt, please see our returns policy for further information.
- In the event that a product develops a fault or that the fault becomes apparent after 14 days of purchase, please contact us so that we may arrange for the rectification of the fault under the Manufacturers Guarantee. We will not be held liable for the costs of postage & packaging of the returned goods after 14 days. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your computer equipment. We do not accept liability for any corruption or loss of data held thereon and similarly we will not be held liable for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer equipment resulting from the use of this website.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention. If you find an error please contact us.
- We can accept no responsibility for information or opinions from third-parties, contained within this site, or for the content of links from this site.
- Product photographs are for illustration only, products may differ from those shown. If in doubt please email us. We will be pleased to advise.
- Specifications and product descriptions are for guidance only, they cannot be guaranteed accurate. Errors and Omissions excepted.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.